Quality and EMS policy of the ELEKTRO plant,
of ELEKTROKOV, a.s. ZNOJMO
The quality of the production of transformers, dampers, coils and welding technology services provided by ELEKTROKOV a.s. ZNOJMO has a decisive importance for their introduction onto the market. The protection of the environment together with permanent achievement of quality, safety of work and the protection of health are the highest priorities of the company.
Based on the tradition of our company and the high requirements for quality demanded by our clients we know that the quality of our services and knowledge of our own responsible approach to minimising the impacts of the firm?s activity on the environment and their prevention are the basic preconditions for the competitiveness and success of our company.
Therefore, our objective is:
The prevention of defects in all activities and the timely ascertainment of possible reasons for defects in all phases of preparation and implementation of production and services is the foundation of all our activities.
By carrying out permanent training and re-qualification of employees, improving used procedures and technology, as well as regular inspections and analyses of the achieved results we are working on the further development of our quality management system.
A high level of quality can be achieved if each employee strives to achieve zero defects. Innovation and improvement are a permanent part of our everyday work.
Therefore, we try to manage our employees so they identify with this policy of our company because this is the key for success and our commitments are as follows:
- Permanently keeping to all the requirements of the valid laws and other requirements for the protection of environment.
- Striving to permanently improve our environmental profile by introducing and regularly checking the control system for the protection of the environment.
- Minimizing negative impacts on the environment within the control system through preventive measures.
- Motivating employees and business partners to adopt an active approach and to keep to the principles of protecting the environment.
- Informing the public, public-legal bodies and employees about the activities of the company for the protection of the environment.